To the extent permitted under law, neither Fantasy Cult nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
Fantasy Cult is not affiliated in any way to and claims no association, in any capacity whatsoever, with the:
International Cricket Council ("ICC") or any national cricket board or team, Board of Control for Cricket in India ("BCCI"), the Indian Premier League ("IPL") or any IPL franchises, or any other domestic cricket tournament/league, or tournament franchise/team (other than where specifically stated). Fantasy Cult acknowledges that the ICC, BCCI/IPL and its franchises, respective national cricket boards, domestic tournament organizers and franchises/teams, respectively, own all proprietary names and marks relating to the relevant tournament or competition.
To the extent permitted under law, Fantasy Cult shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Fantasy Cult services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. Fantasy Cult disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of Fantasy Cult's Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by Fantasy Cult's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of Fantasy Cult's service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, Fantasy Cult does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Fantasy Cult(s). Fantasy Cult(s) content is distributed on an "as is, as available" basis.
Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Fantasy Cult is done at the User's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from a User's download of any such material.
Fantasy Cult shall make best endeavors to ensure that the Fantasy Cult(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither Fantasy Cult nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
The Fantasy Cult(s) will meet Users' requirements, Fantasy Cult(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free The results that may be obtained from the use of Fantasy Cult(s) will be accurate or reliable; and The quality of any products, Fantasy Cult Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through Fantasy Cult will meet Users' expectations.
In case Fantasy Cult discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User's account, Fantasy Cult reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User's account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, Fantasy Cult agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
To the extent permitted under law, neither Fantasy Cult nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any Fantasy Cult Services, events or Contest(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted on Fantasy Cult platform and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant Fantasy Cult Services, events or Contest(s) are hosted or provided.
To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
You understand and agree that Fantasy Cult limits its liability in connection with your use of the site as set forth under below:
Under no circumsances shall the Fantasy Cult parties be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind that are directly or indirectly related to
(1) the site or applications, the content or your user provided content
(2) the use of , inability to use, or performance of the site or application
(3) any action taken in connection with an investigation by the Fantasy Cult or Law enforcement authorities regarding your use of the site, application or content
(4) any action taken in connection with copyright owners, or
(5) any errors or omissions in the site of application technical operation, even if foreseeable or even if the Fantasy Cult parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages weather in an action of contract, negligence, strict liability. In no event will the company entities and individuals be liable to you or anyone else for loss or injury, including, without limitation, death or personal injury. In no even shall the company entities and individuals total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed Rs.500 (Indian Rupees Five Hundred only). Your access to and use of this site is at your risk and if you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the site, application or the content. By accessing the site or applications, you understand that you may be waiving rights with respect to claims that are at this time unknown or unsuspected.